As a member of Coast Aquatics:
· I agree to conduct myself in a courteous and responsible manner.
· I recognize that the reputation of the team is affected by and dependent upon my conduct and behavior.
· I will abide by all rules, regulations, and procedures announced by the coaching staff.
While representing Coast Aquatics at a swim competition:
· I will meet with the coaches both prior to and immediately following each event.
· At a prelim and final meet, I will participate in the finals if I qualify.
· I will check with the coaches prior to leaving a meet because I might be needed for a relay.
· I will display proper respect and sportsmanship toward coaches, officials, meet administrators, and fellow competitors.
I understand that failure to abide by Coast Aquatics Code of Conduct may result in immediate disciplinary action, including, but not limited to:
· Counseling by a member of the coaching staff
· Suspension from the meet or activity
· Suspension from the next meet or activity
· Suspension from the team
· Forfeiture of all payments for participation in the event or program
· Dismissal from the team